Chef Gianfranco Chiarini and his business partner, Nutritionist Chef. Anna Chiarini have incorporated to their arsenal the ability to share 30+ years of knowledge and experience with a broader audience within the restaurant, hospitality and the food manufacturing Industry.
Chiarini Culinary Consultants has an amazing team of professionals and global partners, ranging from:
Architects, designers, brand, marketing experts, kitchen, interior designers, chefs, food technologists, food engineers, head hunter specialists and training managers. A one stop solution within the food and hospitality industry.
Chiarini Culinary Consultants has grown rapidly since their foundation in 2009 and has become a trustworthy source of services and solutions for many reputable companies around the world.
Some of their clients include: Marriott Hotels, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Shangri–La Hotels, Starwood Hotels, Rixos Luxury Hotels, Papillon Hotels and Boutique Hotels as well as private and chain restaurants in the Middle East, North America, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia.
Within the food manufacturing industry, Chiarini Culinary Consultants has successfully brought their consultancy results to giants like: Lufthansa Sky Chefs, Ingredion, Symrise, Henri Food Products from the Netherlands, Arroz Nomen from Catalunya, Spain and many more.
Chiarini Culinary Consultants is present with their Culinary Services on International Food shows and trades like: FIE Food Ingredients Europe in Frankfurt, Germany, PLMA, Horecava and Food Inspiration in Amsterdam and Gastronomy in Utrecht in the Netherlands, Vin Italy in Verona, Italy and Olio Officina in Milano, Italy, to mention some. In addition Chiarini Culinary Consultants holds the biggest and most organised global network of Culinary Professionals around the world, with 40.000+ Chefs in all six continents named: The Global Chefs Alliance (Chefs United).
For all these and many other services Chiarini Culinary Consultants has branches and offices in Europe, South and Central America, North America, The Caribbean, The Middle East and soon to be in Mainland China.
Chiarini Culinary Consultants services include:
- Comprehensive assistance in restaurants & hotels pre-opening
- Culinary task force for emergency services in restaurants and hotels globally
- Restaurants kitchens and kitchen equipment designing
- Nutrition and modern dietary cuisine in compliance with modern demands
- Personalized and tailored menus for nutritional and dietary needs and food allergies
- H.A.C.C.P standards design, auditing and enforcement
- Culinary staff training in continental and international cuisines
- Culinary staffing, HR and recruitment with 40.000+ professionals in our network
- Menu engineering and menu design in several cooking cultures
- Culinary trends hunting and trend Pushing
- Use, application and training in the latest culinary equipment and technologies
- Expertise & assistance in culinary promotions, trade shows and consumer events
- Food styling & photography - (magazines, retail, presentations, promotions & books)
- Special dinners and events for promotions, product launching, VIP and celebrities
- In depth knowledge in the latest food ingredients & applications
- In depth knowledge in the latest food manufacturing processes
- Culinary assistance in clean label solutions for the Industry
- Strategic alliances with aroma and flavor application partners
- Expertise in clean label starch applications
- Recipe reformulation & engineering for the food manufacturing
- Special food technology presentations & demonstrations
- Expertise in tasting panels for finished products for the food retail
- Culinary presentations for potential customers