Celebrity Chef Gianfranco Chiarini, earns the title of one of the most diverse Chefs globally. His activities range from Michelin Restaurants, Deluxe Hotels, R&D Chef, Book Writer, TV Personality, Restaurateur, Global Consultant owning the Biggest Network of Chefs around the world with, 30.000+ members on his Private Network and almost Half a Million Fans and Followers on Facebook.
Italian born. Growing up between Italy, Venezuela and the U.S. Graduated with Master’s Degree from the Pittsburgh Culinary Institute. In Paris, France, he attended Le Cordon Bleu, earning Le Grand Diplôme Culinaire. Has worked & trained to Michelin standards under great Chefs in Italy and France.
He has been directly involved in the Management, Menu Designing, Prototype + Product Development, and the Opening of Luxury Hotels, Culinary Centers and many restaurants in Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mexico, Netherlands, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom, USA and Venezuela.
Chef Chiarini has served personalities such as: The Royal Family of England, his Highness Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah of Kuwait (*1926+2006) U.S President Jimmy Carter, Presidents of the African Union, Princess Amira Al-Taweel and the Saudi prince Al-Waleed bin Talal. Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani of Qatar, Turkish President Abdullah Gül, Iraqi President Adil Abdul-Mahdi, and many more.
Has worked as a Culinary and Food Product Development Consultant Chef for Giants of the Food Industry such as:
- Symrise (European Headquarters - Holzminden, Germany)
- Ingredion (European Headquarters - Hamburg, Germany)
- Unilever (European Headquarters - Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Edeka (Hamburg, Germany)
- Danone (Paris, France)
- Barilla (Parma, Italy)
- AIA (Verona, Italy)
- Jumbo Supermarkets (Veghel, Netherlands)
- Mars (European Headquarters - Brussels, Belgium)
- Landena (Stainach, Austria)
- Landhof (Linz, Austria)
- Campbell’s (Paris, France)
- LSG Sky Chefs - Lufthansa & Star Alliance (Neu-Isenburg “Frankfurt am Main”, Germany)
- Heinz (European Headquarters - Zeist, Netherlands)
- Henri Food Products (Drunen, Netherlands)
- Giovanni Rana (Verona, Italy)
- Edeka (Hamburg, Germany)
- Arroz Nomen (Catalunya, Spain)
- Delizia Compañía de Alimentos Ltda (El Alto, Bolivia)
Specialties: Classic & Modern Fusion Cuisine, Culinary & Scientific Research for New Gastronomy Trends, 100% Organic Cuisine, Design and Development of Exciting New Products, Close Networking with 30.000+ Chefs around the globe in all 6 continents.
For more info on click on this Wikipedia article: