Chef and Nutritionist Anna Chiarini has started her career in the hospitality business working her way up in the Front of the House to become Restaurant Manager.
After earning two Academic Master Degrees at the University of Hamburg (Germany), she started working alongside her husband Celebrity Chef. Gianfranco Chiarini developing and bringing to the next level her skills and experience in Cuisine and Nutrition.
Their activities range from Michelin Restaurants, Deluxe Hotels, R&D for the Retail, Book Writer, Restaurateur, Global Consultant owning the biggest network of Chefs with 30.000+ members on their Private Network and with almost Half a Million Fans and Followers on Facebook.
With Chiarini Culinary Consultants she has been directly involved in the Management, Menu Designing, Prototype + Product Development, and the Opening of Luxury Hotels, Culinary Centers and many restaurants in Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mexico, Netherlands, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom, USA and Venezuela.
Today Chef Anna Chiarini leads “I Eat Healthy”, a brand dedicated to Health & Natural Nutrition and Lifestyle. Follow her in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IEHealthy/
Some of her Activities and Specialties range from:
- Symrise (European Headquarters - Holzminden, Germany)
- International Healthy Living and Natural Eating Workshops
- International Tailored Nutritional Menus for Private Individuals and for Groups
- Clean Label and Chemical Free Dietary Trainings
- Label and Nutrition Facts Recognition)
- New and Old Food Ingredients Investigation and Applications
- Clean Label Food Development for the Industry
- Research and Applications of New Dietary Trends
- Development of Restaurant Concepts in the specialties of: Healthy, Vegetarian, Vegan and More.